The Student News Site of Carbondale Community High School

Terrier Times

Terrier Times

Terrier Times

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

What is Yearbook Club

Yearbook+Advisor+Mrs.+Brandi+Jones+wearing+her+Cardinals+jersey.+
Isabel Smith
Yearbook Advisor Mrs. Brandi Jones wearing her Cardinals jersey.

Yearbook class helps students to learn a variety of skills that will likely be useful to them in the future, especially when pursuing their careers. This includes how to communicate more effectively, handle problems, grow as a leader, manage your time, and meet important deadlines.

Students have the responsibilities of managing sections of the yearbook such as choosing photographs to fill those sections and participating actively in sales promotions, ad campaigns and yearbook distributions. 

One of the yearbook members stated “Yearbook has really brought more out in me this year and has gave me a little outing to attend in and out of school and I really appreciate Mrs. Jones”

The club hosts events such

as the talent show and the pep rallies at the school and helps out with other events to fundraise for the yearbook and also for the senior class. The club also hosts all the events for the seniors year coming to an end.

All activities involved i

n the yearbook club focus on the construction of the yearbook. Taking pictures, drawing layouts, cropping photographs, writing and typing copy, selling advertisements and yearbooks are all activities that the club members undertake. 

This club would not be possible without the help Of Mrs. Jones. She is the main sponsor of the club and continues to work in and out of school for the yearbook club. With the help of Mrs. Brandi Jones the yearbook club has been such a successful club at CCHS. She takes time out of school hours and from her family to attend events and to get content for our school yearbook. 

With the upcoming graduation in May we are working really hard to make sure we get all we can in the yearbook. 

This 2024 year is now coming to an end for our senior class students, the yearbook club is going over and beyond to attend events and plan the yearbook out and make sure it is put to perfection.